SMOKE-BOX.COM accepts payments through PayPal. You do not need a PayPal Account to pay for your items through PayPal.
You can choose the PayPal Option during checkout. After you submit your order click the “Pay Now” button. Scroll Down and you will see the option to pay with a Credit or Debit Card WITHOUT having to sign up for a PayPal account.
If you are having issues with PayPal or any other aspect of the transaction, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will work with you to accommodate your needs.
All orders are shipped based on availability of stock. We will contact you when our stock is available if we do not have any. All packages will be sent via a reputed courier such as DHL. When shipping overseas, customs can delay packages by up to 1 week. This doesn’t happen often, but it can happen.
* We can only ship to the address given on Paypal.
- Shipping to 3rd party address:
On PayPal, edit and select gift address during the payment process.
- Changing shipping address after purchase:
Contact us to re-issue a new invoice, and choose the new address during the payment process. After the payment is completed, we will void the old transaction and refund the money of the old invoice back.
- PLEASE PROVIDE A TELEPHONE NUMBER AS WE CANNOT SHIP WITHOUT ONE
EXCHANGES & REFUNDS POLICY
SMOKE-BOX.COM can only accept an exchange if the quality of the product is compromised within one week of receiving the goods, therefore please purchase seriously.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information is data that can be used to identify or contact a single person.
Here are some examples of the types of personal information Smoke-Box.com may collect and how we may use it.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- When you order products, request quotations or contact us, we may collect a variety of information, including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, contact preferences, and credit card information.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We use personal information to help us create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our products, services, content and advertising, and for loss prevention and anti-fraud purposes.
- From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with Smoke-Box.com.
- We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve our products, services, and customer communications.
- If you enter into a sweepstake, contest, or similar promotion we may use the information you provide to administer those programs.
COLLECTION AND USE OF NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
We also collect data in a form that does not, on its own, permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. The following are some examples of non-personal information that we collect and how we may use it:
- We may collect information such as occupation, language, zip code, area code, unique device identifier, location, and the time zone where a Smoke-Box.com product is used so that we can better understand customer behavior and improve our products, services, and advertising.
If we do combine non-personal information with personal information the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTY
At times we may make certain personal information available to strategic partners that work with Smoke-Box.com to provide products and services, or that help Smoke-Box.com market to customers. Personal information will only be shared by Smoke-Box.com to provide or improve our products, services and advertising; it will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes.
It may be necessary − by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence − for Smoke-Box.com to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
INTEGRITY AND RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
OUR COMPANY WIDE COMMITMENT TO YOUR PRIVACY
To make sure your personal information is secure, we communicate our privacy and security guidelines to our employees and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the company.
All such communications are examined and replies issued where appropriate as soon as possible. If you are unsatisfied with the reply received, you may refer your complaint to the relevant regulator in your jurisdiction. If you ask us, we will endeavor to provide you with information about relevant complaint avenues which may be applicable to your circumstances.